I didn’t write this letter just to have fight wit you. Read this or not… No problem! The hell I care anyway? Lemme just tell these things to you… So you should read this carefully… otherwise, you’ll never understand what I really mean..
I can’t imagine that in my entire life, I would hate a friend… You don’t have the rights to blame me if I haven’t talked to you. You know the reason… some of our friends also noticed the way you changed… You’re right.. people change.. But I really feel so sorry for you..I mean you don’t have to change.. I’m happy just the way you are before… Don’t you enjoy our company? Don’t you feel happiness when you’re with us? On the other side, I don’t know your reason… If you don't want me to be your friend again… then, go! It’s not a big deal… I will not please you to come back. I will never apologize…
I was really disappointed… I thought you’re an angel… Bu then, you’re attitude was worst than I expected… Sorry for that. I just hope that you’ll never disappoint your other friends just like what you did to us.
Aside from what I’ve said above, of course I still care for you. If by chance, we can still fix the problem. Of course, I dun wanna leave the school having an enemy. But it depends on you. Worry not.. you can still count on me. As I’ve told you before…
That’s all I wanted to say… Let’s go on with our own lives… Good luck! I’ll be seeing you in the future!
So long and good bye…
my old friend…
Monday, May 12, 2008
For an old friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment