NOTE: Kindly correct my gramming. OK? LOL.
Minor injuries:
1.) Below my lower lip - I got this when I was just young.
2.) Right arm - My cousin's friend pushed me in their jeepney's window.
And the most terrible thing that happened to me was...
It
was August 24, 2009… I have no classes because there was an occasion in
our school. Lolz. I planned to go to my friend since he’s just in their
house. I dun know what I was thinking that time and went to that
it-who-must-not-be-named internet café. I just took a short glimpse
there then suddenly as I was going out, the door became imbalanced.
Afraid of being the one who’ll pay for it, I tried to pull back the door
to its original position but it was really heavy. It was made of fiber
glass, definitely five times heavy than me I think? XD I couldn’t stop
the door from falling down and it pushed me forward. The door was really
thorn into pieces and I just found myself leaning on it. When I get up I
thought I was fine then suddenly I realized that I was bleeding ― my
right knee was badly bleeding. Darn. I was thinking it was all just a
dream but my knee started to feel pain. Lots of people gathered there..
Thank God I have schoolmates who took me to the nearest public health
center. I also told my friend what happened to me and at first he
thought I was joking around. HAHA.
At the emergency room, I
thought its okay not to tell my parents what happened to me since I was
thinking that the “owner” of the said shop will pay the hospital bills
and everything so I didn’t call mom. Then the doctor injected me some
anesthesia. I can’t breathe normally as if it’s like I’m going to lose
oxygen. Suddenly, I vomit something in my mouth. I look really pale… My
wound was deep so they have to stitch it. It was really swollen. Tsk. I
got six stitches in my right knee and it was the first time I got a
serious wound. The owner said that their door got loose screws but they
already fixed it in the morning. The thing is a lot of customers have
already gone in and out of their shop but nothing happened except to me.
After
all what happened, when we’re leaving in the hospital, my friend said
that the owner didn’t pay all the bills. He just gave shares for my
medicine. My schoolmates were asking for the money they spent in the
tricycle fee so I have no choice but to pay them. When I arrived home, I
told them that the owner of the café paid all the bills since I don’t
want them to be mad of what had happened. I’ve been laid to bed for one
week and I wasn’t able to walk normal because my knee hurts. I can’t
hide my secret anymore so one time I confessed the truth to my mom… They
advised me what to do so I went back to the shop and frankly told the
owner that I want my money back. He was shocked of what I’ve said and
just told me alibis. He even told me to come back again. It repeated
again and again... I shouldn’t even be obliged to pay anything since I
was the victim at the first place.
One time after school, I was
waiting for him to come out in his shop so I could talk to him. He said
that his mom frankly said that “why would they pay of what happened to
me since I was the one who broke their glass door” and blah blah. He
told me their lawyer said that I should be the one who has to pay for
what I broke and blah blah blah. In the end, the owner gave me only *toot* pesos instead of the money I was expecting. I
was so disappointed of what I’ve been through. I just gave up the money
he should pay me off. From that day, I never showed up to that shop and
never talked to that person ever again.. and I promised myself that
he’ll get bad karma after all of he did. (Ayun kinarma nga talaga siya. Lolx.) Their shop finally closed few months ago and was moved to another location. Good to them. LMAO.
It’s
been already a year… Until my scar is still here, that accident will
remain in my memory. Now can you tell me whose side is right, the owner
of the shop or me? Any violent reaction? :P

No comments:
Post a Comment