Hey! It’s been a long time since I update my blog. I missed writing
here for so long. Hehe. So I thought I should take a short glimpse on my
page^^ Hmmm. A lot of things sure happened to me especially this year
2009. Some maybe good & some maybe bad memories. Let’s first talk
about the good things. Okay, let’s start on how my life runs so lively
again when I met this guy 8 months ago…
Well, I just know him by face because I often see him in our school whenever I spend my time alone in Memo. I could say he was weird cozof his piercing in the lips and the like. But then I always notice him laughing so hard that he can nearly lie on the ground. Hahaha. Actually he is cute if he would just fix his hair and the way he wear clothes. After all, I still admire him.
Well, I just know him by face because I often see him in our school whenever I spend my time alone in Memo. I could say he was weird cozof his piercing in the lips and the like. But then I always notice him laughing so hard that he can nearly lie on the ground. Hahaha. Actually he is cute if he would just fix his hair and the way he wear clothes. After all, I still admire him.
When vacation starts… one day, my friend asked me a favor to text someone… not knowing it was him. Starting that day we would always talk in YMessenger or sometimes on the phone. He was really funny and he would always crack a joke. Every night I would wait for him to message or buzz me. I was trying to always pull off a joke so I could make him smile and laugh. And at the same time, he would notice me. We have talked lots of things and sure I enjoyed hearing his bunch of stories. We got closer and I felt comfortable to discuss everything with him. We shared jokes and secrets. I even told him that he’s one of my crushes…
One day, I was so sad and upset coz the guy that I like nearly breaks my heart. I can’t help it but crying all by myself. I was alone asking for comfort. I was awful on that day – my birthday. Then this guy PM me and started a conversation. I told him everything; what was I’m feeling that time. He comforted me and understand what I feel and all. He managed to make me smile even though I’m not in the mood. He invited me to take a stroll so I can be happy on my day. I never thought such a guy would still exist. I realized myself I should be happy. So I treated him the other day as a sign of thank you. But the story didn’t end there.
After that, we talked more and more and got even closer. Every day is a brand new day for me. We shared more stories and laughed together. I started to miss him secretly. I felt that something feels so right whenever I’m with him… My heart beats so fast whenever he’s there.I dunno what was it but it continuously grows itself. Until the day he told me he’s starting to love me. I was really happy that time. But then, I thought I should know him more… afraid that I might make mistakes again. But everything runs so perfectly. And every day my heart goes closer to his…
On June 04, 2009 at 9:47 AM, that guy became my boyfriend then. But the story still didn’t end there of course. I’m lucky that we’ve met. Coz a man like him is just once in a life time^^ Today, our story is still on the long road. And tomorrow… and forever our story will still remain until the end of time.
I’ll update this again next time. And please kindly correct my gramming. XD
“Sometimes the one you love turns to be the one who hurts you the most… and sometimes the friend who takes you in his arms and cries when you cry, turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.”
–Yuki Cross–
nice. :)
ReplyDelete