Monday, October 1, 2007

Changes in my life

Hmmnn… There’s a lot things changed in my life now… I just missed the people and the things around me. And now, I’m back to where I used to be…

Anyway, below are the bad and sad things that happened to me for the last 3 months…

1.) Some of my close friends are now busy with their own work and they don’t have much time to hang-out with me and to some of our friends.

2.) The second sad thing is my two pets (Mirmo- my cat and Puti- my dog) are far away from me now… And they don't even know me anymore… Huhuhu… I miss them so much… T_T

3.) My auntie’s dog just died yesterday… So sad ‘coz that dog was very smart. Rest in peace…

4.) My PC’s system is very slow now. I dunno why… It took me a lot of time just to use it. And I can’t run more than 3 programs or applications ‘coz it will surely hang… Oh no… I need to do something… Can anyone help me please??

5.) Last, September 21, I hate that evening… Geez… I’m supposed to be happy but something just happened that night… Ergh… I dunn want to remember it…

Hmmnn… on the other side let me tell you some good things that happened to me and the good things that will surely happen:

1.) I finally bought a brand new MP4! (^_^) Whooahh… I’ve saved a lot of money from my allowance just to buy it. Hope it will last long…

2.) The 5th anniversary of SITES (the organization I belong before) just happened last last Saturday. I’m happy to be a part of it (a lil sad also). Although there’s no enough drinks, I enjoyed the foods as much as I expected.

3.) My elder sister have her baby now. A cute baby girl that will probably change my sister’s life. Anyway, I’m hoping that her baby would be her lucky charm.. (^_^) OMG.. I need to fix all my things soon and move it to my new room.

4.) Soon, I will move to my elder brother’s room. It will be my new room. An old small dirty room… I think it’s almost half space of the room I’m currently using now. But it’s OK. Even though there’s a lot of problem in that room including the leak in the wall, the broken door and door knob, and the termites near the window. Geez… I guest I need some help to do some make-over in my new room (not now). If you want you can help me too! Haha… (^_^)

Uhhm… I think that’s all for now. Haha… I’ll get some news next time!

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment